[ARDF] Two-day ARDF event in Cincinnati June 5-6

Jim Elmore jelmore at cinci.rr.com
Mon May 31 09:54:39 CDT 2004

I will be photographing both day's events.  The practice session last
Saturday proved very helpful - now I should be able to supply the
participants with some quality mementos <g>.

Please keep me posted as to the venue AND start times/meeting places.

Jim Elmore Photography
Virtual Tours and More
7761 Noel Court
West Chester, Ohio 45069