[ARDF] Re: Host Club sought for 2005 USA ARDF champs

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 01:08:09 CDT 2004

Ken beat me to mentioning it on this list, but it's true that the location of
the 2005 USA ARDF Championships should be determined within a couple of
months, so the host group(s) can get rolling and the publicity can get started.
There's a good chance that the 2005 USA Championships will again be combined
with the biennial IARU Region 2 Championships, with invitations to
radio-orienteers from countries around the world.

At least one club has already expressed strong interest in the 2005
championships and another wants to prepare a later year, perhaps 2006.  But let's see
if there are any other clubs out there that might want ARDFers from around the
country and the world to visit their hometowns.

If you're interested in the possibility of taking on the championships in an
upcoming year, drop me an e-mail ASAP.  No commitment is necessary right now,
but let's start talking.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
USA ARDF Coordinator