[ARDF] One difference between 2m and 80m courses...

Matthew Robbins aa9yh at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:28:49 CDT 2003

I'm designing courses for my ARDF event next week, and one of the big
differences between 2m and 80m struck me:

On 80m, you're carrying this little box, so it's much easier to plow through
yagi-eating fight.

And that increases the options for the course designer.

Sweet.

[Ken and Jen: Do you have a photo of Jen's Yagi after Ft Ancient?]

[Oh.  Just joking about the course designing.  It's going to be fun.]

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati, Ohio