[ARDF] Mistakes in ARRL Web report

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 14:26:47 CDT 2003

Before anybody writes to tell me about it, be advised that I already know
about the glaring errors in the ARRL Web article about the Ohio championships.  I
had submitted a news story with three photos a couple of weeks ago, but the
ARRL editor expanded it into a festure by snatching material and photos from my
site, from ardfusa.com, and elsewhere.  Not only did he introduce some
errors, but I don't know if he got permission to use photos from the other sites.
(I had given him blanket permission to use mine.)

I have already sent text and caption corrections to the ARRL editor.  If he
used your photos, I hope he asked first and/or you don't mind.