[ARDF] ARDF club information

Kuon & Dale Hunt kuon at onlinemac.com
Wed Dec 17 20:51:40 CST 2003

I'm putting together a list of clubs that are active
in, or associated with, ARDF for an upcoming IARU
Region 2 ARDF web site.

If you would like to have your club listed, or know of
another that should be, please send me the following:

1) name of club
2) contact information (web site, phone number, whatever)
3) a BRIEF description of the activities/services the
   club provides

Although I'm particularly looking for clubs in IARU Region 2,
others are welcome to be listed if they provide resources
such as equipment sales, training, etc. for people in
Region 2.

  Thanks!

       - Dale WB6BYU     wb6byu at arrl.net

---