[ARDF] 2004 US ARDF Championships?

Larry Noble n0ndm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 14:15:10 CDT 2003

Yes I like a training camp idea.  My suggestion would be a "week".  Saturday
would be the travel day.  Training would start on Sunday and go through
Tuesday.  Wednesday is a day off before the championships started Thursday.
Two weeks might be difficult for a lot of people as most only have two weeks
vacation a year.