[ARDF] 2004 US ARDF Championships?

Kuon & Dale Hunt kuon at onlinemac.com
Sun Aug 17 10:13:33 CDT 2003

>For those of you who might be attending the 2004 US ARDF Championships,
>what are your thoughts about having a week+ training camp followed by
>the US ARDF Championships?...

   I think it would be good if folks had the option of coming
   for the whole week before the competition, or just a couple
   extra days (basically taking either one or two weeks off.)

   And I don't know if I would be up for running a full course
   EVERY day of the week!  Some days may be devoted to
   practicing specific skills that don't require running 10km,
   at least for us old timers.

      - Dale WB6BYU

---