[usa2003ardf] Transmitters

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 8 14:34:56 CDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 11:02:21AM -0600, Gerald Boyd wrote:
> When the message came back to me the attachments where removed.
>
> Is the mail list configured to remove attachments?

Yes, it is.

> If anyone wants the battery discharge graph let me know and I will send it
> direct. Its a 16KB PDF file.
>
> Its a graph for capacity variation by current load for a whole family of
> powersonic batteries from .5 AH to 100AH.
>
> Jerry

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops