[usa2003ardf] Thanks!

Kuon & Dale Hunt kuon at onlinemac.com
Tue Aug 5 07:10:49 CDT 2003

   I second that - great job, even in spite of TX #4!

   I hope you will forward our thanks to all the volunteers
   who helped to make it so successful, as well as to the
   club and other sponsors who supported it.

   Meanwhile, I forgot to send around the juror signup sheet
   twice - at the training and at the banquet.  If you are
   interested in being on the International Juror list
   please let me know.

       - Dale WB6BYU

Same wrote:
>Bob and Dick, thanks for a great event! We really appreciate all the
>hard work done by you and your volunteers....

---