[usa2003ardf] Thanks!

Sam Smith sam.smith at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 4 09:37:49 CDT 2003

Bob and Dick, thanks for a great event! We really appreciate all the
hard work done by you and your volunteers. The courses were challenging,
the maps were excellent, the company was entertaining.

Everybody from Georgia had a great time and we were so happy that
someone else was doing all the work... Those who haven't done it don't
realize all the work that is involved - from the Co-meet Directors all
the way down to the poor guy stuffing the packets - thanks everyone for
a great time!

Sam N4MAP