[usa2003ardf] IARU R1 ARDF Newsletter posted

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 03:12:13 CDT 2002

I have uploaded the latest issue of IARU REGION 1 ARDF INFO newsletter to the
Web.  It's 35 pages in PDF format.  URL is

This newsletter gives a good idea of the ARDF organization (and bureaucracy)
that has developed in Europe, where there are about 18 countries with ARDF
programs.

This issue also includes the latest (version 2.5) Region 1 ARDF Rules, which
will be discussed/debated at an informal meeting of the Region 1 Working
Group at the World Championships and at a formal meeting of IARU Region 1 at
San Marino in November.  Here in Region 2, we use the Region 1 rules as
general guidelines for our own rules, which are published for each major
event.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV