[usa2003ardf] Re: usa2003ardf digest, Vol 1 #22 - 1 msg

Bob Cooley rccooley at attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 14:42:19 CST 2002

I think that the best 2m ADRF processor controlled autoranging
receiver is now for sale at
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/vk3yng/

It auto ranges the attenuation between 0 and 135db.
I just got it and used it in a mobil hunt last weekend.
I went from 90 miles away from the fox to 1 inch
with NO operator adjustment.  It turned on the
first 15db at 90 miles, and didn't turn on the 9th level
(135db), until an inch from the antenna.  Everybody
else there was amazed, and several decided to
buy one.  It has a bunch of great features for ADRF.

Bob Cooley
KF6VSE