[WVARC] Professional inspection services only for 100 dollar.

Jerry Fan 15058858288 at 163.com
Sat Jan 10 20:04:08 PST 2015

Dear Manager:

We provide professional in third-party inspection services in factory.
Our service areas are all over of China, including Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Shandong,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, Fujian and other regions.

In order to meet different customers' requirements, our main services contain:
1) Factory audit
2) Social compliance audit
3) Initial production check
4) During production inspection
5) Final random inspection
6) 100% inspection (Full Inspection)
8) Random Inspection

Our service charge the lowest is $100 per man per day (includes the cost of the
travel, room and board, report and etc.), less than $150, and pay after work done.
Our service hours are 365days*24hours, we provide the report within 12 hours after
the inspection services.
Company Description:
Our company was founded in 2005, we have a passionate team of professionals with
years of experience with a sense of responsibility. At present, there are 30 members
of professional quality management personnel, they have more than 5 years of
experience in QC.
Our company specializes in third-party inspection services,  our offers QC services
and quality inspection services of export products, we always insist on the fairness
and objectivity of inspection work.
Our mission is to always give our customers the best goods through our great
services and professional technologies.
Jerry Fan
QIS Inspection Services Co.,Ltd.
ADD:Ningbo,Zhejiang,China(Mainland)