[WVARC] Valley History Museum

Tree tree at kkn.net
Sat Oct 12 10:21:36 PDT 2013

I'll be happy to put them here:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/wvarc/

Maybe - someday - someone will make up a web page memorial to the club with
links.  I can host that there as well.

I wonder how many of us have parents who still live in the "old house"?  My
mom is still going strong in the same house I grew up in on Hartland
Street.  Visited her just last month.

Nice photos in that museum.  The most recognizable was the intersection of
Saticoy and Topanga - where the 31 flavors can be seen.  Of course - if you
turned right at that intersection - you would end up at Sandy's
Electronics.  Boy - I would sure love to be able to visit that place again
back in the day.

Tree