[WVARC] More Ham's Wide World Riffraff

Ed Principe ed at 222commercial.com
Thu Dec 15 15:06:55 PST 2011

Hello Matt,

Wow! It feels like I have gone back in time. about 42 years to be exact.

Great to know that many of you are still out there "hamming" it up. I was
blown away by the You Tube video. I've always wondered what ever happened to
the "Hams Wide World" movie and if there was any way to obtain a copy. Well,
that question has now been answered.

Anyway, I love reading the emails. Keep it up. Maybe we can all get together
someday.

BTW - I still have my pair of J-38 Keys (Back-to-back) and the Electronic
Keyer that I made, which I used in the movie.

73,

Ed Principe

WA6QDQ