[WVARC] Silent Key - WA6R00

John Musselman N6EP n6ep at arrl.net
Wed Dec 14 12:58:06 PST 2011

Greg,

I did not know your grandmother, but must have met your grandfather at some point.  Here is a Club roster from around 1969 with him listed.

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/wvarc/wvarc_roster.jpg

Perhaps you have a photo of him from around that time and some of us might remember.

BTW, I live in your area.  I'm in Escondido.

John
N6EP
ex-WB6UHF