[WVARC] More Ham's Wide World Riffraff

Seidner Family kenmel95 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 14:21:42 PST 2011

Hi all,
Seems that the subject of this 1968 vintage film keeps popping up here pretty regularly almost like the sunspot cycle. John, is there perhaps any way you might be able to convince Dave Bell to either post the "Ham's Wide World" onto YouTube (or give you permission to post it onto YouTube)? I see that "This is Ham Radio", was recently posted by ARRL, so it makes sense that "Ham's Wide World" should follow suit.  I noticed that there were some nice excerpts from our simulated FD outing, but  I didn't quite make my 15 seconds of fame in (more like about 5 seconds). Oh well, I'd still like to get my hands on a copy one of these days.  BTW, I still have my vintage Heath SB101 working like a champ......that makes those 1000+ hand-soldered joints out to be over 40 years old....perhaps even more reliable than some of the space avionics stuff that I oversee these days.

Regards,

Ken
WA6DPQ