[WVARC] A few things

Bishop, Dennis dennis.bishop at medtronic.com
Tue Oct 5 19:35:15 PDT 2010

Nice to see all you folks out there!
I am very inactive as an amateur these days. Let me clarify the word "very" - C O M P L E T E L Y !
I wouldn't think of letting my license go though. I expect to reactivate one of these days.
I recently found there was a fix to the old Kenwood TS-440 VFO pox issue, and I did repair mine a few weeks ago. Of course all my antennae are down, so don't expect to hear me anytime soon. God am I lazy!!!
Anyway, all of you are fondly in my memory!

73
Dennis - N6RN

P.S. I would love to see scans of old WVARC Random Wires. I saw Ken Beals and his wife when they came to So. Cal. a few weeks ago. It's fun to pretty much pick up the conversation where you last dropped it.