[WVARC] Fw: A few things

John Musselman N6EP n6ep at arrl.net
Tue Oct 5 19:19:37 PDT 2010

Matt and Tree,

Nice to hear some "chatter" on the reflector.

I worked CQP last weekend.  It was my first time, at least working it seriously.  Came up shy of my goal of 1,000 QSOs.  That was due to only working 20 hours out of 24.  Low power, single op.

I managed to work N6TV a couple of times.  Didn't hear many of the other guys, though.  I was the pipsqueak signal in between K6NA and W6YI, both from this general area.

Matt, looking forward to whatever nuggets those old rags can produce!

73,

John
N6EP, ex-WB6UHF