[WVARC] A few things

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Oct 5 08:31:11 PDT 2010

I was looking back at the previous threads on this reflector.  We seem to
get mostly one message a month from someone not in the club offering to
help us get our web page higher up in the search engines.

Hard to believe this list has been active now for EIGHT YEARS!!  Time flies
when you get old.

1. When this reflector started - the activity was 60 db over S9.  A few
people dropped off because it was too much.

2. I noticed that we had a few messages abot KI6T - W6NJU - Gary Stillwell.
Probably some of you don't know he became a silent key earlier this year.

3. Victory through Mug!!

You can view the old threads here:

http://www.kkn.net/pipermail/wvarc/

73 Tree