[WVARC] Any other WVARC alumni attending the Visalia DX Convention in April?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jan 21 14:37:43 PST 2010

I might be fun to have a mini-WVARC reunion / lunch at the Visalia DX
Convention, April 16-18th.  There's a strong contesting seminar too on
Friday ("Contest Academy").  I'll be giving a talk on software defined
radios (aka "super band scopes").

http://www.dxconvention.org/

I just learned that N6TR/7 (ex-WB6ZVC) is planning to be there this year.
That ought to be motivation enough, no?  N6PN (ex WB6KPN) told me he might
show up if Tree shows up. :-)

Any other WVARC alum. who might make it?  I know N6VI (ex-WB6VZI) usually
shows up.  Anyone else?

Don't be discouraged by the lack of available rooms at the Visalia Holiday
Inn right now; blocks of rooms always seem to free up at the last minute.
Getting on the waiting list costs nothing.  The John Jay Hotel is another
good option, as it is right behind the Holiday Inn.

Anyone know if W6AQ will be there?  That's another guy Matt would like to
see.

73,
Bob, N6TV
ex WA6TLV