[WVARC] Ex-WB6FUE buys Alpha Radio Products

Tom Musselman tom at musselmanphoto.com
Thu Sep 17 02:41:57 PDT 2009

At Thursday 9/17/2009 12:58 AM, you wrote:
>It was at the intersection of Collins and Shoup as I remember it.
>
>John or Tom will know FOR SURE (or even Matt).  I do not believe it is
>still there.
>
>Tree

Indeed.  It was behind the Methodist Church on Shoup Ave, between
Collins St and Burbank Blvd.  I go by there every now and then.  The
church is still there, but I don't know about the little A-frame in
back.  It's probably not there, but I will check it out next time I'm
out there.

Btw, Hughes Jr High was just a couple block west of the
church.  That's where Tree and I met and became good buddies.  Is
that right, Tree, or did we meet on the air?  Hughes was closed many
years ago and is now an "adult learning center," whatever that is.

Tom
ex-WA6CSN