[WVARC] AA6O, SK

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 12:53:13 PDT 2008

Sad news indeed, but thanks for alerting us, Ken.  Not only were he and Jane
welcoming when I came over to slosh chemicals in Rob's darkroom or string
wire and bamboo in their back yard, but Ed was also Clara's and my personal
physician until he retired due to his back injury.  He always gave practical
advice and thorough explanations, and all with good humor.  I've never met
another doctor quite like him.  I spoke with him by phone several times over
the years, and he always showed the old enthusiasm and friendliness.  He
will certainly be missed.

RIP, OM

Marty N6VI