[WVARC] A memory

John Musselman wb6uhf at arrl.net
Tue Oct 12 12:52:05 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Sorry for being absent from the group for a while.  I haven't received any
messages from anyone since April.  I just figured out that my anti-spam
software has been blocking you all.  I still haven't unblocked everyone.
(Tree, how do I get the list of everyone's e-mail addresses?)

The youngest Musselman, and only non-ham, is Dan.  He still lives in the
West Valley and runs a recording studio for making books on tape.

I remember Ed Principe's store.  I was in there when he was first getting
going.  I don't remember the name, only that it was a name you wouldn't
remember.

Which one was Sandy's?  Was that the one on Topanga by Devonshire?  I
remember being in there once and they had a bunch of reel tapes, the kind
used at TV stations.  They were marked as having come from KTLA.  I wish now
I had bought them up and figured out a way to see what was on them.

John