[WVARC] FD 04

John Musselman WB6UHF wb6uhf at arrl.net
Fri Apr 9 10:47:08 CDT 2004

> They will appear to come from whomever is sending them I think.

I think you're right.  I've added everyone to my "whitelist".  But Matt was
already in there.  Tree, do me a favor and forward all the WVARC posts
directly to me for a while until I can be sure they are all getting to me.

Sorry guys, but I love my "gatekeeper" anti-spam software.  Unlike a
"filter", I don't get ANY spam.  Zero.  The tradeoff is sometimes I don't
get e-mails I want.  The gatekeeper keeps a list of approved e-mails and
domains.  It sends out a challenge to you if you're not already on the list.
You have to log onto a website and respond so I can approve you.  Sometimes,
things fall through the cracks.

John