[WVARC] Status of "Hams Wide World" DVD from ARRL

Robert A. Wilson n6tv at starband.net
Thu May 8 11:18:36 CDT 2003

Here's the current status from K1ZZ's assistant, Dave
Patton, NT1N (please do not distribute beyond this
reflector):

73,
Bob, N6TV
-----
"Yep, we have 3 of the 4 Dave Bell movies and they have
been transferred from beta to DVD.  Dave has one more yet
that is in a different format that is trying to convert
now.  Once we have that, we will move forward with mass
production of one DVD containing all four.  It is
definitely a trip down nostalgic lane.  We are planning to
add an intro to the DVD also with some current information.

"It will be a little while yet, but I think worth the
wait.  The more we can add to it right now, the easier it
will be to make the cost more reasonable."
-----