[WVARC] Video

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Jul 15 14:25:18 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:48:01AM -0700, John Musselman WB6UHF wrote:

> Whatever happened to the video?  Did you find out anything at Dayton?

Here is the latest status from NT1N (received today):

> From: "Patton, David  NT1N" <nt1n at arrl.org>
> To: "Tyree, Larry" <tree at kkn.net>
>
> yesterday we received the final video from Dave.
>
> Now he has to film a new intro to the compilation...

So - it is still making progress.  The good news is that it will contain the "lost
film" and have a introduction from Dave.

I am sure this isn't a high priority for the ARRL as they will be lucky to sell
16 copies of this - so I feel good that it is making any progress at all.  Will
this be like the first DVD the ARRL sells?  No - I guess not.  The Amateur Radio
Today PR presentation they did (which is only six minutes long) is available on
DVD.

If NT1N ever says it isn't going to happen, I am prepared to blackmail him with
this picture taken in my barn last year:

http://www.kkn.net/gallery/album02/TMP104 - yes, that is a trash can lid on his
head - and he probably doesn't want to know what that bucket gets used for when
my wife is cleaning up the pony's stall.

It always helps to have friends in high places.

Tree