[WVARC] Tower move

Tree tree
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:05:47 -0700

One of the more vivid memories I have from "the early years" was helping Joe move
a tower from Chatsworth (or perhaps northern Canoga Park) to his home in Granada Hills.

It was something like a 54 foot crankup tower.  It was put on top of some kind of old
beater car - and there were 4 or 5 of us with arms out of the windows holding onto this
thing.  I remember all the fun we had going around a turn.  We went down the side streets
as much as possible (what is that road between Roscoe and Parthenia?).

At any rate - was wondering if all of the people in that car are here?

Tree