FW: [WVARC] Ham's Wide World Trivia

Joseph M. Wade w6yr@arrl.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:56:54 -0700

QTH was the hill behind UHF's house.

I thought the call was WB6SST, but now I am not so sure.

The weather was overcast with a few drops of rain.  Also a little windy.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: wvarc-admin@kkn.net [mailto:wvarc-admin@kkn.net]On Behalf Of Matt
Futterman, N6PN
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:21 PM
To: wvarc@kkn.net
Subject: [WVARC] Ham's Wide World Trivia

Warning:
Keeping in mind what the word "trivia" means,
please resist the urge to ask publicly "who cares?" ...

Disclaimer:
I think I know the answers to the questions I am
about to ask, but keep in mind I think I know
alot of things...

Caution:
Trivia questions ahead...

Question 1 for -50 points:
What was the QTH of the station worked during the
impromptu WVARC "field day" that we threw together
in order to make the film?

Question 2 for -50 points:
What was the callsign of the station referred to in Question 1?

Question 3 for -10 points:
What was the weather like during our "field day"?

Scoring objective:
Maintain a non-negative score so that you can
consider yourself normal.

Victory through Mug