[WVARC] WB6ZEP and others

Tree tree@kkn.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:04:15 -0700

How about this?

WB6ZEP was Ricahrd P Gaul.

K2GMY
RICHARD P GAUL
120 CARLISLE WAY
BENICIA CA 94510
USA

Gaul, Richard P
120 Carlisle Wy
Benicia, CA 94510
707-745-5577

Another mission for the Musselman phone service?

I am having no luck with Friedlander.  Perhaps that guy in West Hills
is our only shot.  WD9HDM has a different middle initial than UEJ who
is Gary H (HDM was Gary S).

KF6PJN   FRIEDLANDER, ADAM M  6841 VALLEY CIRCLE BLVD 46 WEST HILLS, CA 91307

However, I don't find a phone listing for him.

There are 19 Friedlanders listed in the FCC database.

There aren't too many Sidney Friedlanders in the white pages, but none
matching the middle initial.  There are a few more Gary's, but none
matching the initial.  I thought perhaps I would find a Gary and Sidney
without middle initials in the same town...  but no luck.

Another witness protection program?

On the roster, there is W6DHQ.  I don't remember him.  However, he appears
to be still around:

W6DHQ
PASCAL, GREGORY S
3723 NIPOMO AVE
LONG BEACH CA, 90808
            Class: EXTRA
   Previous Class: TECH PLUS
Previous Callsign: KB6ZTG
   License Status: Active
       Grant Date: 07/17/1997
     Expired Date: 07/17/2007
   Effective Date: 01/31/2002
 Last Action Date: 01/31/2002

Pascal, Gregory S
3723 Nipomo Ave
Long Beach, CA 90808
562-429-7990

And WA6DPP seems to still be living in the area:

WA6DPP       Lookups: 6
CRAIG V SMITH
2340 N CORSHAM
TOPANGA CA 90290
USA

Smith, Craig
2340 Luse Tank
Topanga, CA 90290
310-455-3550

Same for WA6RJB

WA6RJB       Lookups: 4
ROBERT A BAXTER
26106 ALEJANDRO DR
VALENCIA CA 91355
USA

Baxter, Robt. and Virginia
Valencia, CA 91355
661-254-2129

I don't find anything for WN6FWL.  Randy Miller isn't exactly
a rare name - and I don't think he ever made it to general.

WB6SOQ looks like another dead end.  There is W7JKO, but with
a different middle initial.  I don't see any Richard P McChesney
in the white pages.

Enough gum-shoeing for one night.

Tree