[WVARC] Roster

Tree tree@kkn.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:50:17 -0700

Thanks to Jon - we have a copy of the roster up on the web now:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/wvarc_roster.jpg

I am stunned by how many of the people showing up on that list are on this
mailing list.

In other news:

1. I left a message with the people I think are Craig Olin's parents.  I haven't
heard back from them after one week.  I have no idea what that means.

2. At some point, I would like to see a WVARC web page created - it would give a
short history of the club, be a place to collect old pictures/documents, and have
a section with "then and now" pictures and stories.  This would be a nice monument
to something special we all did in our youth.

3. I think dusting off old brain cells and remembering bits of trivia is good
medicine.  I am really enjoying the process.

4. I guessed at an e-mail address for Greg (who I now see was WA6OSG...  the G at
the end was always pronounced "GROG" as I remember).  However, I haven't received
a reply.  I might try a phone call.

If someone wants to take item #2 and run with it - please do.  I will eventually
get around to it if nobody else does it, but it might not happen for awhile.  I
can make space available on the internet in either case.

Did anyone feel inspired to try that phone number for P. Hockmeyer in Florida and
see if that's our man?

Hockmeyer, P
Tampa, FL 33609
813-873-2388

And - now to figure out when that roster was made.  Steve - how long were you a
novice and when?

Tree