[WVARC] K6OY Various Ramblings

Bishop, Bruce bbishop@tycoelectronics.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:00:59 -0400

Joe, right you are about the Slam Pecan but it was CR5SP, Sao Tome.  His
name was Al, but pronounced "Eeeeeal" and always said "My address correct in
American Callbook".  I still have his QSL.  He was a pilot and it showed a
707 but flying upside down.  By the way, NWK is alive and well but not
active and living in Simi Valley.  I'll see if I can find his e-mail.  If
someone can look it up, it is Stephen P. Goodman.

Re:KI6T, I worked an ARRL CW test at his old QTH and remember the most
exciting moment was working ST2SA for a new one.  I am moving in about 2
weeks from one QTH to another here in Aptos, CA.  The new "ranch" has about
2 acres with a decent ridge about 100 feet higher than the house with some
nice 120 foot trees for wire supports.  Will keep you posted when the Bodid
Victor station is up and running.

Bruce Bishop
Product Development
Tyco Antenna Products Group