[WVARC] What good is it

Joseph M. Wade w6yr@arrl.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:52:29 -0700

For me it is all about having fun.  It was 35 years ago for me and it is
now.  My involvement in HR certainly doesn't make the world a better place
(in fact it really pisses off some of my neighbors and my wife)

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: wvarc-admin@kkn.net [mailto:wvarc-admin@kkn.net]On Behalf Of Jon
Forrest
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:01 PM
To: John Musselman WB6UHF
Cc: wvarc@kkn.net
Subject: Re: [WVARC] Everybody Digs Me

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Musselman WB6UHF" <wb6uhf@arrl.net>
To: "WVARC" <wvarc@kkn.net>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 2:26 PM
Subject: [WVARC] Everybody Digs Me

> Hi Jon,
>
> Do you still drive your VW bus or do you have a bourgois pig SUV?

Neither. I have a 22 year old Toyota Tercel and a 12 year old
Toyota Corolla. I'm smart enough to know that SUVs
are not a good idea. I do have ham plates on the Tercel, though.

> Speaking of the internet, look at us...  what is our preferred method of
> communicating with our ham radio buddies??  You guessed it.

That's right! Maybe ham radio should just go and die. What good
is it these days (this is a rhetorical question)?

Jon

Victory through Mug