[WVARC] Copy of the W6AQ movie

Joseph M. Wade w6yr@arrl.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:14:07 -0700

Does anyone have a copy of that first Amateur Radio film staring Matt and
with the simiulated field day scene done by the club?

As the answer is probably no, I wonder if anyone has ideas how to get a copy
of some sort.  Even if it is a reel of film we can convert it.

When my kids were young it would sometimes come on during the Saturday kid
shows.  When I would try to get them interested in it they would just say
"stupid" which I think they got from their mother (because that's what she
calls ham radio)

I know you had a copy at one time, Matt.  Did it ever turn up?

Joe