[WVARC] More to locate

Matt Futterman, N6PN n6pn@prodigy.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:21:49 -0700

WB6PCU: (?) Tony Marcival (?) Friend of WB6NNU

I think George, WB6NNU, is in San Carlos and still
uses his original callsign.

WB6HTM: Bruce Martin.  He was never a WVARC member,
but some of you older guys might remember him.  He gave me
a huge homebrew AM rig, the first rig I ever had for fone.

>And for about 30 years Matt has been bugging me about
>a phono Y adaptor that he lost at one Field Day.  Anyone
>know who got that?
Fess up, Leigh, I know you have it.