[WVARC] Field Day

Leigh S. Jones kr6x@kr6x.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:25:16 -0700

Happens to me all the time.  Sometimes I don't actually have a Weller
soldering gun tip along, so I substitute a 6" piece of #12 wire.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Seedman" <mseedman@seedman.org>
To: "Leigh S. Jones" <kr6x@kr6x.com>; <wvarc@kkn.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 2:58 PM
Subject: RE: [WVARC] Field Day

Hi Leigh,
Here's one I remember - We were in a backyard somewhere (don't
remember
where), working on an antenna when one of the guys went to use his
Weller
soldering gun and found that the element had broken.  You reached into
your
pocket and pulled out an unused one that you <happen> to have with
you.

Strange memories...

Michael Seedman
michael@seedman.org