[WVARC] Bios

John Musselman WB6UHF wb6uhf@arrl.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:56:47 -0700

Hey,

I suggest once we get the list built up that we all send a brief report of
what has transpired in our lives.  I know some of you have been in touch,
but I would like to find out more about everyone.  I'm willing to write
about myself, too, but I only want to do it once.  So I'll wait til the list
is more complete.

I confess to not remembering some of the names on the list.  But some of you
where active after I went off to school.  Others were just forgettable, I
guess.  Sorry.

We still need to find Gary (Last name?) WB6UEJ.  Also, what was the guy's
name who was pretty active.  Dick Gross (?), K6???  Who else have we
forgetten?  Anybody remember Mike Houch(?).  Stew, wasn't he a friend of
yours?

John Musselman