[WVARC] Phil Hockmeyer - WB6TVH

Tree tree@kkn.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:07:05 -0700

Well - I can't seem to find a trace of Phil anywhere.  There are
no Hockmeyers in the FCC database anywhere.

Probably the only way to find him would be to find his parents if
they still lived in Canoga Park and contact them...  but I guess
I am not up to that.

Up to 18 members now - wow.

WB6FVY...  hmmmm...  It's kind of late tonight, but maybe I'll
call him on the phone tomorrow.

I did find one sobering piece of data.  It appears that Craig Olin,
WB6FWC, passed away at some point.  I don't think I knew this before.
You might remember that he was an Eagle Scout - and I found him
mentioned in a Ventura County BSA publication.  It appears he had
a brother who passed away as well.

Tried to find Tom Mills - WB6EGG - but he appears to have done a
better job crawling into a hole than y'all did.  Mr. Seedman - do
you remember anyone else we should be looking for?  I know I asked
about Kevin Reilly (WA6HEI) when I saw you at Dayton.  I remember
the name Mike Cassidy, but I can't for the life of me remember
the call.

WA6DPQ and WA6QDQ are other targets that need to be tracked down.

Oh - and did someone say they had Jon Forrest's e-mail (WB6EDM).

Does anyone remember if K6OVJ was a real member?  I can get him on
here if we want.  I know he came up for a field day or two (who
can forget him coming up to CP with that black Porsche speedster).
Dennis is living in Texas.  Visited him last summer.

Tree