[WVARC] WA6LXN

Tree tree@kkn.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:43:25 -0700

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:32:14AM -0700, Joseph M. Wade wrote:

> Don't you have to submit proof, such as a club charter, to get a club call
> sign these days?  I think we would have to re-form the club and elect
> officers and then we could apply for the WA6LXN callsign.  Are you sure that
> WA6LXN didn't get taken in the first wave of vanity applications? :)

You don't need a charter - but you do need four signatures of "members".

WA6LXN is currently not assigned.  I guess it might cost $30 or something
to get it.

Look up W7TR someday...  the trustee is the ham formerly known as K6UKX
(say kay six united kilowatt x-ray while moving your finger up and down
between your lips to simulate flutter).

Anyone remember Barbara Bostrom (music teacher at Charles Evan Hughes Junior
High?).  It turns out she is the wife of Don Bostrom - N6IC - who is a pretty
active member of the SCDXC.

Should KO6P be on this list?

Tree