[Wvarc] Members of list

Tree tree@kkn.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:17:40 -0700

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 08:39:59AM -0700, John Musselman WB6UHF wrote:

> > Tree (who is still trying to remember who Bruce Bishop
> > was)
>
> WB6HGU.

I found K6OY who might be him (don't have my callbook here at work to
look up his middle initial).

But, he had an e-mail address on QRZ.COM - so I sent him an e-mail to see
if he used to be WB6HGU.

> He first came to our attention when he was hanging out with the "Bodids" and
> WB6NWK (Matt called him the Nit Wit Kid).  They were the "bullies" who
> terrorized the club in the early days.  I remember NWK driving past the club
> and sending Morse "F" on his horn.

WB6NWK is lost - but how about this to tickle some old brain cells:

K6UJW
FISCHER, JOEY G
325 KELSON DR
ATLANTA GA, 30327
            Class: ADVANCED
   Previous Class:
Previous Callsign:
   License Status: Active
       Grant Date: 03/09/1993
     Expired Date: 03/09/2003
   Effective Date: 03/09/1993

Of course - email doens't allow the proper "tone" when saying Kay Six
You Jay double-you.

Tree