[TexasARDF] ARDF balloon flight.

ALoneStarYank at aol.com ALoneStarYank at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 10:23:56 PDT 2012

Proposed TIME of launch?????
Bob W2IK

In a message dated 7/10/2012 10:31:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wb8wfk at covad.net writes:

ARDF  balloon flight.

The possibility of a launch occurring in  central New Mexico this Sunday is
looking good. A functional Beacon  transmitter and turnstile antenna was
delivered to the payload assembly  team tonight by Scott KC5VVB after
testing
was complete.  We would be  interested in any signal reports from  nearby
states.

Frequency 145.565 MHz FM with MOE keying.  Expected altitude is around
100,000 feet. On time 1 minute off time I  minute and then cycle repeats.

Please send any signal reports to  wb8wfk at wb8wfk.com

Would like signal reports from any folks in Texas  that receives the beacon.
If you will be listening please send me an email  to wb8wfk at wb8afk.com with
phone contact and will pass along to the  recovery team to see that you get
called when the launch occurs on  Sunday.

Updates will be posted via  emails.

Jerry

TexasARDF  mailing  list
TexasARDF at lists.texasardf.org