[TexasARDF] ARDF

Kern, James James_Kern at adp.com
Fri May 1 12:44:08 PDT 2009

Hi there,

Our club is looking to get into ardf and while the topics of antennas is pretty well covered, there isn't that much out there on the transmitter itself. We are looking to build some small inexpensive transmitters for 2 meters but I have not found much out there on the 'net'. I came across your page and was wondering if you could help steer us in the right direction.

Regards,

James Kern
KB2FCV
New Providence Amateur Radio Club
www.nparc.org

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.