[TexasARDF] WM5R/W5JEN photos from Korea

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Thu Sep 18 08:10:05 PDT 2008

      The WM5R/W5JEN photos from the ARDF championships are online.  I took
most of the photos, except those at the competition day start and finish
areas, which were taken by Jen (except the photos of Jen, which were taken by
Dale with Jen's camera).  I took well over 100 short videos of runners in
the woods at MOH both days. I have only sort of figured out how to put those
on my web site properly - the rest will take a while to process.  I have put
the video I took of George's medal ceremony online as well:

http://www.wm5r.org/photos/2008_world_ardf/
http://www.wm5r.org/photos/2008_world_ardf/kf6ykn_award.shtml

     I am still working on the photos we took as tourists in Seoul, but I
do have some photos from Akihabara, Tokyo (we spent one full day in Tokyo
on the way to Korea).  I did not see any ARDF equipment in Akihabara:

http://www.kenharker.com/photos/2008_japan/#akihabara

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com