[TexasARDF] TRO 2M AM Frequency

Freyra at aol.com Freyra at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 11:03:47 PST 2008

Frequency Question.  The five 2M AM TRO transmitters that were are  providing
for the
Championships are currently set to 145.020 MHZ.  We  had to move from 145.565
because of local repeters.

We are preparing to order three additional units for a February  build.  That
will give one for a homing beacon and two spare units should  there be a
transmitter problem.

Question - What frequency should we use for the existing and new  units.
What frequency for the homing beacon?

We may need to order new crystals for the units.

Also I feel that we should not use anything above 146 mhz.

Bob, WA6EZV