[TexasARDF] [ARDF] Advise

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Tue Jan 22 23:18:07 PST 2008

These people have sent out quite a few emails, in effect spamming the community.
The only experience I have with their products are the low-end 80M receivers,
and they seem to be adequate for training purposes. I sent an email asking for
the cost of their units, and got back a response with shipping costs. Someone
ordered a number of them for us some years ago, and I think they were in the
area of $20.00 each. My understanding was that this price was for the kit, but
they came assembled

My preference for a high end 80M ARDF receiver is still the one built in the
Ukraine.

Marvin, KE6HTS