[TexasARDF] [ARDF] 2008 USA champs roll call

Paul Gruettner wb9odq at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 10:05:24 PST 2008

Ken,
  Yes, I am definitely planning on being there.  I already have our flight, car and hotel reservations.  I'll be in the 50+ age catagory.
  My wife (Rebecca/KB9LFW) will also be joining me.  However, she won't be competing in the ARDF events.

  73s,
  Paul Gruettner
  WB9ODQ

"Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker at kenharker.com> wrote:
  We're getting closer to a finalized budget and registation cost for the
2008 USA ARDF championships. One thing that would be very helpful at this
point is to have a firmer idea of who is planning to attend. If you are
planning to attend, please email directly so I can add you to my running list
of expected attendees. Thanks!

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com