[TexasARDF] ARDF CHINA

sinolyn helynfan at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 05:35:13 PST 2007

Hello
I am in the China, Beijing sinolyn toyotechno company ARDF sale department Wang Tong. Our company's ARDF product at present already sold to world each place, deeply ARDF user's affection and high praise. If you also have the interest and like the ARDF movement, asks you certainly to relate with us, our company extremely is willing at your service, simultaneously extremely hoped brings the good luck through ours service for yours life.
At present, our company recruits the seller and the business agent in world each place, if you have the interest might as well to become our company the partner.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

http://www.geocities.jp/CHN_ARDF/

http://ardfe.web.fc2.com/