[TexasARDF] Hello

Gerlee Bayraa gerle_ganzorig at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 20:10:25 PST 2007

Hello, i'm intereted to join this 2008 United States ARDF Championships Bastrop, Texas, May 8-10, 2008. we are from Virginia, usa. but we are originally from Mongolia. If you can give me some answers for my questions please.
  1. can we join this championship if we are foreign but we do live in usa.
  2. do we have to have our own tools and supplies?(im asking this because our stuffs are back in mongolia, if we do have to have it we can ship it to here)
  thanks for your time.