[TexasARDF] 2005 Texas ARDF Championships Results

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon Oct 24 13:07:44 PDT 2005

     I've posted the results of the 2005 Texas ARDF Championships online:

http://www.texasardf.org/results/texas2005/

If any of the participants have additional photos or comments that
they'd like to share, please send them to me and I'll get them on the
results page.

Thanks again to everyone who came to the event.  I understand the
commitment it takes to travel from out of town to attend something like
this, and I hope everyone enjoyed the experience, despite the transmitter
timing issues we had.  Setting a course and hosting an event has been
a huge learning experience for me.

Also, it would be nice to send a kind note to the HOC folks for their
support in letting us do this meet during their Southwest Orienteering
Championships weekend.  I know several of us ran O courses on Saturday as
well as the ARDF course on Sunday.  HOC support was very important
from a park access and liability insurance standpoint, and they provided
the medals for the victors!

If you are not already subscribed to the Texas ARDF email reflector,
you can do so here: http://lists.texasardf.org/mailman/listinfo/texasardf

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com