[TexasARDF] 2005 Texas ARDF Championships are a go!

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Thu Oct 6 12:29:17 PDT 2005

      The 2005 Texas ARDF Championships are fast approaching!  The two-meter
only competition is Sunday, Oct. 23, in Bastrop State Park, a pine forest
environment east of Austin, west of Houston:

     http://www.texasardf.org/texas2005/

     Anyone interested in participating should make sure they are registered
for the weekend O meet with the HOC and have filled out the ARDF form in
addition to the normal O meet registration form and waiver.  So far, I have
two hard commitments to be there competing, and several more maybes,
including at least one potential competitor from out-of-state.  I am
speaking to the Austin Amateur Radio Club about ARDF next Tuesday, and
hope to get more participants from that.

     There will be a course set up no matter how many/how few show up!
Rain or shine!  If you are thinking of participating, please let me know...

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/